- Text Messages
- Llangennech Area Consultation Reports
- Letters to Parents
- After School Clubs
- Free School Meals
- Assessment Overview - Year 11 - Pupils & Parents
- Year 10 - Assessment Overview & Information Evening
- Bryngwyn School - Bus Route Timetable 2016/17
- Bus Schedules & Transport Policies
- Term Dates
- Parental Rights & Responsibilities
- Bryngwyn Ranks 1st in Carmarthenshire and 9th in Wales
- Welsh Government Focuses On Bryngwyn's Best Practice in Improved Attendance
- The National School Banding System
- School Trips
- The School Day Timetable
- Video Prospectus
Year 7 Parents Evening - 25th January 2017
New Document - Future Primary Education Provision in the Llangennech Area
**New after school Spanish Club run by Bryngwyn's Language Ambassadors**
Annual Governors' Summary Report 2015-16 - Now Available
Salvation Army Gift & Fund Raising - Collection Day!
Welsh Government Focuses On Bryngwyn's Best Practice in Improved AttendanceLearning and Skills Observatory Wales
from the new website:
During my time as Minister for Education and Skills I’ve seen at first hand the high quality of teaching and schools we have in Wales.
We have world-class best practice and this needs to be shared across the whole of the country. We want to support this good work to help raise standards in all our schools.
This new area of our website will be an opportunity to discover some of the good work out there across the key areas I have identified for improvement.
Leighton Andrews AM
Minister for Education and Skills